Federation Strategic Plan
This year from September 2020 the main drivers of the strategic plan are below:
- To clearly and tangibly communicate our school vision and values to all members of the school community
- To ensure the curriculum implementation and impact empowers all our learners to fulfil their hopes and become curious and aspirational learners
- To develop distributed leadership
- To improve the organisation and leadership of the governing board
- To develop opportunities for children’s spiritual growth
We are continuing with our three year priorities:
- Equity, opportunity and diversity underpin the school curriculum empowering effective learners.
- CPD is effective in driving cultural change and improving the quality of learning.
- To become a leading edge schools for ICT.
- Our school vision and values encourage personal growth, spirituality and care for the wider world.
Share Your Light
Impartias Lucem Tuam
“Matthew 25:29 “For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance”