Winning Wisdom Ways
At Mortimer St. Mary’s, we use our Winning Wisdom Ways to promote and develop children’s skills when learning, metacognition and independence.
We will share by:
- Using prior knowledge.
- Sharing what we know.
- Asking questions.
We will evaluate by:
- Reflecting on what went well/didn’t go well.
- Deciding how we can improve.
- Identifying what we have learnt to use in the future.
Pick N Mix
We will suggest by:
- Considering new ways of working.
- Reflecting on strategies available.
We will plan by:
- Deciding what we are being asked to do.
- Thinking about what we have used before that might be useful.
- Thinking of ways of working.
- Choosing our strategy.
- Organising resources.
We will monitor by:
- Checking what we are doing is working.
- Thinking whether we need to try something different.
- Deciding whether we need to adapt our approach.